Providing a safe place for healing from abuse and exploitation
HOW OUR SAFE HOUSES WORK
Each safe house gives child survivors of slavery and sexual exploitation the chance to reclaim their lost childhood. Each day girls are treated with love and value instead of abuse and neglect. Our safe houses are staffed by trained experts from the local community who understand the culture and know how to work with children through comprehensive and trauma-informed care. By walking with these girls on their healing journey, we are helping them reach a life of sustainable freedom.
THE KEYS TO FREEDOM
In order to break the chains of despair and unlock the door to freedom, children need intensive, specialized services. We call these services the keys to freedom.
- Safety & Basic Care - Foundational needs such as shelter, food, clothing and security
- Counseling & Medical - Healing for wounded hearts and bodies
- Education & Training - Personalized education and vocational training plans
- Social Work & Legal Advocacy - Community social work and the pursuit of justice
THE FINAL KEY IS YOU
In order to equip these girls with the keys to sustainable freedom, we need you. Your partnership empowers these girls to achieve sustainable freedom throughout their lives. You can join the fight against trafficking and exploitation. You can join the fight for lasting freedom for survivors. Join us today and give her the keys to freedom.
KEYS TO FREEDOM PARTNERS RECEIVE:
- News and updates about safe houses
- 20% discount on purchases from our online shop
WILL YOU JOIN US?
Begin a monthly partnership of $40 or more for:
FREEDOM IS COMING
Last year, partners like you helped us provide:
- 1,019 medical visits
- 2,736 counseling visits
- 1,314,000 hours of care